Use our database to filter and review the performance of DRs in a particular region, country, industry or performance category of interest.
The BNY Mellon Depositary Receipt (DR) Indices are the only indices to track all DRs traded on The New York Stock Exchange, NYSE Amex, NASDAQ, The London Stock Exchange and also traded OTC. The BNY Mellon DR Indices include five composite indices with corresponding sub-indices:
- The BNY Mellon ADR Index SM, which tracks all ADRs (American Depositary Receipts) listed on U.S. exchanges
- The BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index SM, which tracks all ADRs either traded OTC or listed on a U.S. exchange
- The BNY Mellon GDR Index SM, which tracks all Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs) traded on the London Stock Exchange
- The BNY Mellon DR Index SM, which tracks all ADRs and GDRs traded on U.S. and London exchanges; and
- The BNY Mellon Composite Depositary Receipt Index SM, which comprises all DRs that are traded.