- QIB Forms: Access certification forms required for creating and cancelling restricted ADRs.
- Form 211: Complete this form to initiate or resume quotations in the OTC Bulletin Board® Service, the National Quotation Bureau (NQB) "Pink Sheets®", or any other comparable quotation medium.
- Access a comprehensive list of global custodian contact information.
In certain jurisdictions the number of depositary receipts ("DRs") permitted to be outstanding at any time may be limited due to foreign ownership limits, local legislation, regulatory actions or limits set by an issuer.
The country tables provided are an indicative guide listing BNY Mellon issuers that have such limits in place regarding the number of DRs permitted to be outstanding at any time. BNY Mellon recommends that any party interested in investing in these markets contact BNY Mellon to ascertain if there is availability for issuance, and please see the "Books Closed" section of this website.
- BKDR: The Comprehensive ADR Resource on Bloomberg
By entering BKDR <GO>,Bloomberg users have free access to key market
information and depositary receipt news, as well as a direct link to
adrbnymellon.com, BNY Mellon's depositary receipt website.
- ADR INFORM provides information on settlements and related activities. ADR INFORM uses the most up-to-date security features, ensuring full confidentiality and authentication of information. It is our policy to continuously meet the most stringent security requirements.
- DR Watchlist lets you track prices (20 minutes delayed) for up to 50 individual DRs and/or indices.
- Interactive Charting gives you the functionality and flexibility to
input trading symbols to chart and compare the performance of up
to nine Depositary Receipts, stocks, indices and mutual funds with
a wide range of customizable charting controls.
- As the world’s leading depositary bank, BNY Mellon has long recognized the importance of developing and integrating innovative technology with the evolving Depositary Receipt business. The launch of ADR INFORM, our advanced Internet-based reporting platform, embodies this longstanding focus, and highlights our continued commitment to improving the value-added resources available to our Depositary Receipt issuer clients.